corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Mounting Tweeter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mounting Tweeter
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Sep 04 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, ive stripped my doors down and at the moment i have just had the tweeter loose in the tweeter handle type thing. it rattles so im thinking of mounting it to the door? how would i do this? screw the holder into the metal or stick it on with no more nails or something?
was also going to dynamat this area too, shall i mount it to the door and dynamat around it or mount it over the dynamat?
Dom

29th Sep 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use "no more nails" mate if the surface you applying it too isnt going to move etc

however, you can mount it directly to the door, but i would use the bolt and nut method, instead of just using self-tapping screws etc
JayC

1st Oct 04 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not leave it in the std tweeter place in the handle and glue it into place. Better still just tape it in there as you'll get no vibration of a tweeter.
Ric_Cav

3rd Oct 04 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hot glue gun is always the winner in this situation

must have tool for "fuck ive bust that" moments

New Poll