corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » advice on buying a corsa sri or gsi

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author advice on buying a corsa sri or gsi
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
13th Aug 04 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When they say the block is best left untouched they dont mean re-boring they mean modifing the block etc etc, i put bigger pistons in mine to up the CC and so i have fresh bores that arnt worn, a company will always do this when your re-building a high milage engine, think they also say the crank is bomproof and is best left but i god mine lightened and balanced, makes it rev a bit more smoothly.
I wouldnt belive all you read in TV apparently according to them the GSI has a F17 gearbox!!!!, this dont even existing lol. Its an ok guide they wrote i suppose gives ya an idea, SBD are the boys to talk to about this engine.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll