corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need some advice on drive shafts?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need some advice on drive shafts?
royvious

User status: Offline
1st Jul 04 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really need some advice please. I own a 97 corsa b and it has a 2.0 xe in it. The drive shafts on the car seem a little short because they are always fully stretched (the c.v. joints) and keep collapsing. I do have coil overs on the front and yestarday i had them modified so that camber is adjustable. Since the camber has been sorted out it has really streched the c.v.'s a little to far causing them to collapse .I have got 16v hubs on the car to take the large c.v.'s both ends . Where can i get a pair of shafts from ? Are the uprated c.v.' really worth buying? I really need some advice because i am with out a car!
AK

User status: Offline
1st Jul 04 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M-TEC

PVD, Cossvaux

New Poll