corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Why wont my leds work?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why wont my leds work?
corsabmo-fo

User status: Offline
5th Aug 04 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a mk4 astra sxi and bought these leds the other day,

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=10&products_id=528&osCsid=4eaeaa138764225a0c18a2c66f50c63c

Cannot seem to get them to work behind my dials, the leds however do work behind the lights for the front fog lights and the high beam, i know all about leds only working when inserted one way and have turned the leds around the opposite way. Are they on a circuit so each leds must be inserted correctly for any of them to work, kinda like christmas tree lights? Any ideas wold be greatly appreciated.
L330wnz

5th Aug 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

contact cobra148
Black Corsa SRi

5th Aug 04 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wat colour ae your dials? standard? white? or what?
Adam-D

5th Aug 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

turn it round they a pole sensitive
DimDG

5th Aug 04 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabmo-fo

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=10&products_id=528&osCsid=4eaeaa138764225a0c18a2c66f50c63c

Cannot seem to get them to work behind my dials, the leds however do work behind the lights for the front fog lights and the high beam, i know all about leds only working when inserted one way and have turned the leds around the opposite way. Are they on a circuit so each leds must be inserted correctly for any of them to work, kinda like christmas tree lights? Any ideas wold be greatly appreciated.

Twist them 180° and they should work
Black Corsa SRi

5th Aug 04 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^

he's already said he knows they are unidirectional!
cobra148

5th Aug 04 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsabmo-fo

£16.45 for 4 plus postage on top I charge £1.85 each post free I used to make this guys leds too

I can't see how you got the leds in the link to work in your fog lights as these are a totally different fit, or do you mean the indication lights on the dash?

New Poll