corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » AAARRGG Gearbox Help

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AAARRGG Gearbox Help
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
12th Jul 04 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im kinda gettin tired of it, i keep wanting to sell up then i talk me self out of it, but a LET gsi would keep me amused for another year i would think
L330wnz

12th Jul 04 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get like that...get bored of car then ya put a new mod on it and its the best thing since sliced bread..

I love me 1.6 but I need to mod it as it lacks power in my opinion...when my insurance is up will change the policy (all mods declared as insurance wont let me do engine mods at the mo )

[Edited on 12-07-2004 by L330wnz]
Greasemonkey

12th Jul 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well just phoned my currant insurers they are the only ones that would insure me still lol, and gave them the bad news of having 6 points, their reply was ya insurance stays the same it dont matter hehe, bring on the LET
L330wnz

12th Jul 04 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bring on the new gearbox more like
koolkorsa

12th Jul 04 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cars are such a pain in the arse sometimes aren't they! As for the gearbox - mine did very similar before and it was just because vauxhall hadn't fitted the clutch cable properly and it kept slipping and needed tightening. New bolt or something and it was all sorted.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll