corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » coolent pipes on a 2,0 16v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author coolent pipes on a 2,0 16v
astravanman

User status: Offline
25th Jun 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone tell me where they all match up 2 please and pics would be great
myke

25th Jun 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you use all the standard pipes apart from the stat-rad hose which you need from a 12v corsa.
astravanman

25th Jun 04 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got all the hoses mate but which ones go to where and where does the other hose on the coolent bottle go as it has 2 holes as u need is that right
ed

25th Jun 04 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On the coolant bottle, one hose goes to the top of the radiator - this hose is pretty thick. The other hose goes into a pipe that pokes outa the back of the engine. Then you have a hose that comes out of the water pump, this pkes into the bottom of the radiator - it attatches to a solid copper type pipe. Then the rest are basically self explanitory.... Not got any big pictures of the engine though to show you.... It's in pices I'm affraid...
astravanman

26th Jun 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate nice one do u know where the rest go

New Poll