corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting front doors speakers and rear speaker size...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting front doors speakers and rear speaker size...
samsbox

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know the size of the rear speakers?

And when I want to upgrade my current speakers, do I need any kind of adapter to get them to fit into the door, or will custom speakers (with loads of fixing holes round the edge) do the job??

Also, do I need any wiring connectors etc???

koolkorsa

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 04 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

front door speakers are 13cm standard i think. You need adaptor plates to fit different speakers in there. They cost about £10. Can fit any 13cm speakers and most 17cm fit in, just gota watch the depth of them because of the window going down. Rear speakers - no point upgrading those. Disconnect them and slap some 6x9s in your back shelf or if you've got more money look at a sub and amp and amped up front speakers.

New Poll