corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ideas about speed cameras

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ideas about speed cameras
golfr
Banned

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day, there is no real excuse for speeding; open roads, middle of the night, whatever, we all do it, and when we get caught we moan about it. No-one makes us do it, we do it out of choice, knowing what the concequences could be. Human Nature.

As for variable fines etc, they exist, you can go to court if you like, plead your case, tell them that 37 in a 30 isnt as bad as 59 in a 30.

a threshold of 30mph is fine, as soon as we add increments, people will speed more, knowing they wont get done as badly as if they were going an extra 5mph faster. More people would speed.

The fine goes up to £100 soon aswell, just so ya know
Moony1234

User status: Offline
7th Aug 03 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

woot!

anyway yea i got caught doing 56mph in a 30 zone, silly!

I knew i was wrong though and i admitted that to the copper he gave me 3 points and said i was lucky.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ideas about speed cameras 23 database queries in 0.0066071 seconds