corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ideas

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ideas
Jodi_the_g

User status: Offline
9th Jun 04 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know what you mean I started importing cars becuase all the other companys near me where shit to say the least, thats one of the reasons why I am branhing into the aftermaket side of motoring as all other company bar a few seem to offer either the same crappy products, or no customer service at all, and customer service is a big thing for me iof the girl at the till in asda does not look up and say hiya before scaning my products I will walk out, ts funny sometimes as they get in shit when they scan around 70 quids worth of shopping and I left so they can't get rid of it
cargraphics4u.com

9th Jun 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of the best ways for people to hear about your business is word of mouth, people trust their friends so if they are reccomended by them to go somewhere in particular they usually will. Having something different or gimmicky is a great idea as it is a talking point. eg. I needed some brake pads the other day so i went to shop x, they had a ride on bull in there! Great service is probably the most important thing that keeps customers coming back time and time again. I would rather pay a little extra for good sevice than save a few quid and have to wait months for goods to arrive or get shoddy service. Also customers would rather be kept informed than kept waiting, phone them before they phone you. Most people are more than understanding if a product is delayed if they are kept informed, it makes people feel like their buisness is appreciated, which it should be
Jodi_the_g

9th Jun 04 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I totally agree customer service is the greatest thing ever in my eyes

I want evocars to take the gamable out of mail order, when we say you going to get your product, you get it kind of thing
DanielJ

9th Jun 04 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn you you've got me thinking of trying to get my shop sorted now aint got an idea where to start tho
Jodi_the_g

10th Jun 04 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

been looking today for some new stock and found some amazing cars

nissan 300zx

I do that one on the road for around 5.5k
mike16v

10th Jun 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 thing that bugs me is when a company tells u to e-mail them any questions or quieries, and u get no reply. if a company said to e-mail a contact number and they got back to me the next day i think that wud impress me

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ideas 23 database queries in 0.0093310 seconds