corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Auto mode on electric windows (MK3 Astra)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Auto mode on electric windows (MK3 Astra)
Stuey

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 01:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ever since I have bought my Astra F Sport, I was never sure if the passenger window was supposed to have the "auto up & down" feature like the driver side window. My passenger window only goes "auto down". Its manual (hold the switch down) to get it back up. I know this isn't correct as I have been in my cousins car (exactly the same as mine) and his works properly. What could be the problem? Relay? Any clues as the fix and where I can find the source of ther problem.

Thanks,

Stuey.
Stuey

28th Apr 04 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh...and I know about the resetting of the buttons (ie hold down for 5 seconds). Still no good. Only auto down will work...not up.
Chris R

28th Apr 04 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stuey,

there's no relays in the system. the controls are built INTO the motors . the ones I have ( Astra F) do auto up/down on both sides.

if you have a problem with one side a motor swap would be the only way to diagnose the problem.

New Poll