corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » caught speeding

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author caught speeding
DaveBurt

User status: Offline
25th Apr 04 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, not unless you dispute it, then they would. They can give you a ticket for anything, and if you pay up its a done deal. If you dispute it they they have to check all there records etc, not sure how much details etc it goes into though.
ashoasis

25th Apr 04 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can u ask to see the calabration thing without it going to court
MoNkEy MaGiC

25th Apr 04 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a fact, everybody speeds, the only diffrence is sum take the piss more than others and these people WILL eventually get caught!

i learned from my mistake a few months ago when i got caught speeding in a 30mph zone...thing is i didnt even see the officer!!! saw him at last minute wen he ran into the road to stop me!! i was shocked thinking wats this penis doing in middle of the road!
calidus

26th Apr 04 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got caught doing 42 in a 30, i know it was silly, however my bro was caught doing 45 in a 30, and he even slowed down for a camera with an unmarked car behind him n got pulled, he didnt even get a producer, whereas I had points whacked on and a fine-all depends in the copper, so the law aint really equal to everyone
Cybermonkey

26th Apr 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its also your attitude towards the police officer IMO
L330wnz

26th Apr 04 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just take the fine and points mate, its ya own fault for speeding and police officers stand behind solid objects as there's been cases where peeps ave tried to run 'em over (this is true ), I aint preaching or nout but I got caught speeding (40 in a 30 zone) and I knew it was me own fault so didn't try to argue or ne fing and took the points and payed the penalty..!
Cybermonkey

27th Apr 04 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the main fact of the matter is, you should learn from this situation, not run away and hide. Pay the penalty and take the points like a man

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll