corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fault code memory

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fault code memory
greengoddess

User status: Offline
9th Apr 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone know if u can clear the fault code memory and if so how?.Does it have to be done by vaux or can i do it myself?Have left the battery off all night and it still shows management light.

sorry for all the questions but i gotta get the car sorted as its running like a pig

by the way the problem i had was the lambda sensor, replaced now but need to clear the memory!cheers
LukeGSi

9th Apr 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the paperclip test and then fix the problem and the light will go
greengoddess

9th Apr 04 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant do the paperclip test on mine as its a corsa b year 2000 model, anyway i kno what the problem is
LukeGSi

9th Apr 04 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

d'oh...ok well fix the problem or take the bulb out
greengoddess

9th Apr 04 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got hold of a second hand lambda sensor, but i need to clear the fault code memory to see if it is cured or not, the car is running bad at the mo.

New Poll