corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » give me ideas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author give me ideas
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Apr 04 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm considering doing a fibreglass install over the next few months, and was wondering if you could give me some ideas as to how i should set it out. I will have 2 12" subs and one amp running them. Any ideas or diagrams would be appreciated, although they shouldn't be too complicated cos i'm a novice when it comes to fibreglass !!

Cheers ppl !!

Steve

Mase

New Poll