corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wheel offset for corsa C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel offset for corsa C
ic0n

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 02:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, im not all that clear on the whole offset thing, I know you gotta get the right offset of a wheel to suit your car etc

Im looking to put on a set of 17" wolfrace katana's on to my corsa c when I finally get it next week, what offset do I need?

Does the offset depend on the wheel or does it depend on what the car is, i mean is it the same offset for every type of rims on the one car?
R Lee

User status: Offline
14th Mar 04 at 03:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need offset et49 for the perfect vauxhall fitment. you'l;ll most probs find wheels et45-49 your best bet

New Poll