corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » electric windows in sxi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electric windows in sxi
naylor_sxi

User status: Offline
2nd Mar 04 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i was to take the electric windows outa a 1.4 16v to put in my 1.2 16v wat would i need to take from the 1.4? cheers
thekemp

2nd Mar 04 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first take off the door multiplug and see if you have the connections on there for them. there should be about 20 connections in there u2u mav3000 he knows about this
naylor_sxi

2nd Mar 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will have a look cheers mate! its a 1999 model V reg, do ya think the wiring will be there?
RobHayes

2nd Mar 04 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was there in mine and my mates 99T sxi's so it should be there, i took the motors and all the wiring from the door plug to motor, central locking, heated mirrors etc
calidus

2nd Mar 04 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wiring will be there mate- u will need a new loom for inside each door tho n then u will need the mechs n switches, oooooh n maybe a fuse, part from that its easy- me n robhayes did his in bout an hour? 2 hours? we shudda done a guide

New Poll