corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » server 2003 help

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author server 2003 help
PaulW

User status: Offline
23rd Feb 04 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can, is effectivly what the plugin does, but i can't remember the name of it for the life of me!

from what i read, it will retrieve mail from various pop3 mailboxes (don't think there is a limit) and you can set which pop3 box is for which user in the domain

i use a linux box as a smtp server for some tasks, but as my ip is dynamic, hosts like AOL wont allow me to email any aol members because of it so I have to double it with my regular SMTP host via my isp
Trotty

23rd Feb 04 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that dynamic IP issue with AOL acn be a right pain in the arse, some of our clients thought they were on SPAM or open relay blacklists initially because of it

As for the Exchange dongle, I don't think it needs a separate plugin? You can map external pop3 accounts to local mailboxes with the standard pop3 connector
Melville

23rd Feb 04 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You guys have lost me again now I'll take one step at a time and reprt back with the problems

Beers are on me at the national meet

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll