corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » temperature display

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author temperature display
naylor_sxi

User status: Offline
14th Feb 04 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

m8's temperature display doesnt give a temperature reading but displays just lines. the time and the date still work, does anyone know what causes this? all help would be greatly appreciated cheers
Bilb

14th Feb 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines just started doing this as well. It also counts down to -32C as well, which had me worried when it 1st happened a few days ago

i reckon i've got the sensor wet while giving the car a jet wash. not sure if i need a new 1 or anything yet (not had time to mess with) but im guessing i do
dirtymagician

14th Feb 04 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it'll be the sensor thats faulty,they are easily damaged just change it for new one and you'll be reet
A_Venables

14th Feb 04 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont worry peeps there not alot, about £5 at the most from what I remember!

New Poll