corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » my temperature display flashes? something wrong?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my temperature display flashes? something wrong?
Sach

User status: Offline
15th Dec 03 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just went out and noticed when I switch on the car the temperature display flashes. Once the radio was on it stop? Never done this b4, Is there a problem with it or something?
Rob Withey

15th Dec 03 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's normal when it's below 4 degrees. It's a warning for ice.
Sach

15th Dec 03 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thanks m8, i was getting worried as I put an extra air pipe form my induction kit yesterday , and though I did something, that fucked it up! lol

New Poll