corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » tv screens

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author tv screens
corsatobe

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 04 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought one and dvd today
wat are the legalalities???????
if any
ed

2nd Feb 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't drive with it turned on, cos you could be 'driving without due care and attention' or 'driving without proper control of the vehicle', as far as i know....
Melville

3rd Feb 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mates just bought an ace one for his car. "Legally" your not allowed to have it on whilst driving plus there is a cable on some of them that has to be connected to the handbrake sensor so it knows when your stopped. BUT my mate worked out that you can just connect this cable to ground and it does the same job as the hand brake being on and lets you watch it any. Ask Houckham if you need anymore help, Im sure he wont mind

New Poll