corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FAO all performance inlet manifold peeps

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO all performance inlet manifold peeps
miles

User status: Offline
29th Jan 04 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why didn't the superchip raise the rev limit?
broster
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 18:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt want them to do that. the ycan add that bit on later
Gavin
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
mine still rumbles like this matey. iv got the lexmaul one tho

i've heard his.......it sounds like his got 200 rats under the bonnet

erhhhhhhhh erhhh eEEEEEEEEEEEE

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, sumink like that hu gav!!! lol! got a video of it and it sounds good!
Ant

29th Jan 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car was rr on same day as brosters with the same mods i got 105 bhp it then lost 5 bhp on another rr 2 weeks later. Think there is a lot of billy bullshiting done somewhere? It then gained 10 bhp with corection of cam timing and unichip
broster
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aritchie, no 2 rolling roads will give the same power, u also got to take into account weather conditions etc! im taking mine to northants motor sport soon to a vxlscc rolling road day, see what i get there! mind u iv changed a few things since then!
Greasemonkey

29th Jan 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broster matey whats the VXLSCC rolling road day, whos organised that
broster
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 19:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vauxhall sports car club mate. check there web site, www.vauxhallsportscarclub.co.uk worth joining them mate, gets loadsa good deals on track days the lot
Greasemonkey

29th Jan 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

coolio, dont know if i would put me car though a trak day!!!! i love it too much he he
broster
Premium Member

29th Jan 04 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, u know ud love it!
corsa120

29th Jan 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have emailed velos to get some questions answered

velos said the torque-tube was origionally designed with standard rev limit in mind the power kicks mostly from 5000rpm up to 6800 rpm although some rev limits are different, but it DO'S improve drivability throughout the rev-range and mid-range very very well making it just as good as the lexmaul if not better, he also admitted yes raised rev limit will make the engine benefit massively but 90% of customers love it with standard limiter.
he said best results are at high revs although u will see improvements from 0-6500 rpm and excellent power gains

if u de restrict the engine like the velos/mantzel does theres no way it will only improve high revs it will improve the wholoe rev range but better at high revs meaning mid-range too

to me the lexmaul gives good gains although not good enough as it is basically a sawed off re-channelled an painted standard inlet all the air still follows same route just misses 3 chambers
vibrio
Banned

29th Jan 04 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dbalis, decat exhaust, filter and unichip = 140hp

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll