corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Autovaux

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Autovaux
DP.

User status: Offline
14th Jan 04 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is Dicko posting on DP's account as i always have probs signing up on here :-/

Anybody else had problems recently?

iv had stuff from them before and it was all fine, like last year.

in november i got some engine mounts from them, the quality was so poor i left my old 1s on as the new 1s had so much more play in them the rubber was too soft. (£40 down the drain)

2 weeks later i ordered 4 valves off them, car was off road and needed them. promised next day delivery to save me borrowing a car to go to motor factors. well 4 days later and all i got was excuses that the courier had messed up, yet they wudnt give me the courier reference to sort it out. i refused the items when they turned up and they agreed to give me a refund. so waited 2 weeks, no refund, called them a number oif times in the same day, kept saying they wud call bac kand didnt, gave it 2 days tried again, guy took my card detials again, but week later still no refund. last monday i called again, took my card detials AGAIN and still no refund. called them 30 mins ago, started to explain the situation and he goes 'well iv got 2 lines on hold so il need to call you back, give me 5 mins'

where shall i take it from here? a friendly email? letter? id say iv made over 40 phone calls in total over this and its been going on for 7 weeks.

/rant over
Greasemonkey

14th Jan 04 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastards, keep on at them they are just stalling dont give up trying, complain to trading standards
myke

14th Jan 04 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

send a recorded delivery letter of complaint to the customer services manager or someone high up (dunno how big a buisness it is)
say your well underimpressed with their service and are thinking of taking action against them.
should do the trick.
jonathanbrook

14th Jan 04 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know one of the guys that works there - they are definitely not thieves. I know you've contacted them enough times and I'm not saying that its OK but I would think that its a genuine oversight each time because they are exceptionally helpful and honest guys.

New Poll