corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » **GSI FRONT BUMPERS**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author **GSI FRONT BUMPERS**
smoothie SRI

User status: Offline
11th Feb 04 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If your willing to pay over the odds for a second hand bumper you can get a new Gen GM one for £193 + Vat from autovaux this dose not include the grill and fogs just the Skin i know what id rather do.

www.autovaux.co.uk
SRi_m00k

11th Feb 04 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is that inc. VAT i reckon i'll go have a look at this...cheers for info!!
Gavin
Premium Member

11th Feb 04 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck that!!!! i cant see y ppl pay that much for a standard bumper that Mrs Jones has on her corsa gsi down the road!

get a aftermarket one!

pew pew pew pewwwww
livefastdriveyoung

11th Feb 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a aftermarket one?

we dont all wanna make our cars look like transformers by sticking big chunks of fiberglass on with double sided sticky tape, you aint on blue peter mate!
sxi16vjoe

11th Feb 04 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by livefastdriveyoung
get a aftermarket one?

we dont all wanna make our cars look like transformers by sticking big chunks of fiberglass on with double sided sticky tape, you aint on blue peter mate!

and on blue peter its called sticky back platstic
Gavin
Premium Member

11th Feb 04 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but i'm not the nutter spending $$$$$ on stardard parts mate

and when i sed aftermarket i didnt mean OTT bumpers!!!!! there are some very subtle bumpers out there if ya look which r well nicer than the gsi one!

but then again... if ya want startard and pay TOP wack for it.... ur choice!

and yeah .... IMO remember!

[Edited on 11-02-2004 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
baz2003uk

11th Feb 04 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed b19 gav look at the fk kits look sweet as to me and no way are they ott
SRi_m00k

12th Feb 04 at 07:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd prefer the oe stuff meself...aftermarket is generally done to death...so mr and mrs jones down the road probably have the same bumper....and skirts...and spoiler....etc

genuine GSi's are hard to find now and still a very tasty motor.... i emailed the co. above and it seems they arent able to supply the GSI stuff anymore..found a local supplier doin me a gd deal anyhows! so GSi it will be in the summer along wi some small custom touches ;-)
livefastdriveyoung

12th Feb 04 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with SRi_m00k, i see a GSi bumper maybe once in a blue moon, I drive past macDonalds and ove 60% of the cars in there are wearing combat bumpers, it looks like a corsa dealership forecourt! not to mention aftermarket is cheap crappy fibreglass that breaks and stone chips very easy.
vc07

12th Feb 04 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sri_mook good to see ur goin for da gsi bumper m8. it'll look well nice wit da chrome speedlines. da caribic blue really suits da gsi kit as well. r u 4 da cruise up in derry on sun nite??
SRi_m00k

12th Feb 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno bout sunday....tryin to buy a wee 205xs this weekend as a runabout so mite sit in or stay local to save a bit of £

yup genuine vaux none of this fibre glass rubbish....i got a new bumper sprayed and fitted by vaux 2 years ago wi car bein so low the stone chips are shockin...if it had of been fibreglass i reckon nothin wud be left of it!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » **GSI FRONT BUMPERS** 25 database queries in 0.0093169 seconds