corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how will i wire up interior neons ????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how will i wire up interior neons ????
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jan 04 at 21:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

........in the boot ?? I've done a diagram below where i have got them connector blocks and split the +ve and -ve going to the interior boot bulb, and then ran them straight to a two pin switch. From here i have carried ont eh +ve and -ve wire from the switch to the neons. I don't know if i've done this right or not ??? do i only need to put the +ve into the switch ???

I've put a basic diagram below to give u an idea.

thanks alot people !!! (as u can tell i ain't a spark !!!)

Mase
Mase
Premium Member

11th Jan 04 at 21:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i'm wrong with that diagram above. I think i'll need to put the switch on +ve only. The next thing i want to know is will the current wire going to power the boot light be OK powerign an extra 2 neons ???

Mase
Mav 3000

11th Jan 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your right about the switch - it interrupts only one wire.
Mase
Premium Member

11th Jan 04 at 21:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for that !!! put my mind at rest. I'll av 2 get them all ordered and that then !!!

Mase

New Poll