corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » interior paint help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author interior paint help
Pickup

User status: Offline
1st Jan 04 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just painted my interior, but now realised i want a complete different colour! Can I paint over the current colour, or will a need a new interior? or sand it down or something? can i do anything ?
thanks in advance
Greasemonkey

1st Jan 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure you ruff up the surface of the paint with scotch bright or a bit of wet and dry and you can paint over it fine
Pickup

1st Jan 04 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its been lacquered and everything! Do I just sand down and prime it again or wot ?
ally denton

1st Jan 04 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get some 120 grit paper and stick it round a sanding block. should be fine after you've gave it a good seeing too!!

then carry on as normal.

New Poll