corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » interior paint

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author interior paint
mad_mike

User status: Offline
11th May 03 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how do i paint me interior up ?, do i use normal spray or proper interior paint. also do i have to rub all the plastic down first with sand paper ?
marcbcorsa

User status: Offline
11th May 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go to the tutorial section..there is a guide done by cobra which tells ya step by step.

New Poll