corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gettin new ice system need advice!!!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gettin new ice system need advice!!!!!!!
Garts

User status: Offline
31st Dec 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite guys, I'm gettin a whole new ice system lined up for my car. The front components, the beck components, two 12" subs and an amp. I was think of going all alpine with the lot. Looking for a good system, and was wondering if any of u's had any suggestions on what i should get?

Cheers
T.CorsaSRI

User status: Offline
1st Jan 04 at 01:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright mate, im on the same boat as you then.

Ive opted for the Rockford Fosgate option. Going to have 2 Rockford fosgate RF2112 12inch subs (500WRMS each) powered by Fosgate 1001BD amp, then finally probably some Fosgate components or maybe infinity components.

Personally i would go with Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, or JL audio

New Poll