corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B speaker measurements and fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B speaker measurements and fitting
philchill

User status: Offline
24th Dec 03 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi!

I just fitted a new head unit to my Corsa B and now i'm thinking of installing some new speakers, if possible in place of the original factory fitted speakers.

What sizes would i need to get in order to replace both the door speakers and rear ones?

Thanks, Phil
Richie

24th Dec 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You would need the autoleads speaker adaptors for the corsa and suitable 130mm (5inch) speakers to fit.

All availiable at your local halfords for convienience
modded_corsa

25th Dec 03 at 06:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or if ya fancy a challenge make yaself a little doorpod to fit your new speakers in
philchill

26th Dec 03 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it possible to get the adaptors so that i could fit some 17cm's?
AdiSRI

27th Dec 03 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes i have them, ordered them from sextons i belive, but any car audio supplier shud be able to get them for you. NOT halfords tho, at least not for me.

New Poll