corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Posh Speaker Cable in Front Doors?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Posh Speaker Cable in Front Doors?
Mav 3000

User status: Offline
31st Mar 03 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

As you probably all know the wiring that comes through the loom for the front speakers is bog standard stuff right.

Is it worth me fitting posh speaker cable from where this enters my door to my crossover box, then to my mid and tweeter or is it pointless? I don't know how to go (and don't want the hassle of) fitting new cabling all the way from my HU.
DJ_Voodoo

31st Mar 03 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pointless fitting new cable just in the doors, and leaving the OE cable from the door to the HU. If you want to fit better cable, and this would be recomended any way to get the best quality from ure HU/Speakers, you're gunna need to run new cables all the way from the head unit
Mav 3000

31st Mar 03 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I take this can be acheived by drilling a bigger hole in the muli-plug where there are un-used holes.

Cheers matey
DJ_Voodoo

31st Mar 03 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, just drill em out like i said in the other thready somewhere, dunno what one

New Poll