corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Worried About Tomoz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Worried About Tomoz
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
9th Dec 03 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find out tomoz if me cars gonna get fixed of wrote off!!!, well nervous i only spend like 6K on it this year!!!!!! and might end up with a 2K payout!!!
Not to mention buying it and what i spent the first year, i have had allot of very expensive problems with it but dont wanna see it go, if it does get fixed there is one huge bonus, my Miglia Acton 17" alloys are not avaliable at the mo and wont be till after march, i got a bent wheel which needs replacing so one it gets the go ahead tell the body shop about this problem and i will have to have a complete set of new wheels Miglia T12's hopfully.
No retailer that does have the action wheel will split a set so, thats a good thing, once the repairs have been authorised there aint no looking back thats when i tell them i need a complete set of shox too!!! yeah they are konis not apex honest LOL
Red_SXi

10th Dec 03 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just be careful tho mate, don't wanna get fucked by insurance, you do have some say in whether they class it as a write off tho
Greasemonkey

10th Dec 03 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do i get a say in it if the car is a total loss they wont repair it if the engineer says it will cost more than 60% the value of the vehicle
Red_SXi

10th Dec 03 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Grandad has an accident a while ago, his car was E reg i think and had only done something like 30k cos he never really drove it, the insurance company wanted to make it a write off due to teh cost of the damage but my grandad disputed that the value they would give him wouldn't reflect the mileage on the car, and he'd rather have it fixed, and they fixed it in the end
Greasemonkey

10th Dec 03 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one matey i mean its only got 100miles on the engine, new bushes, suspension, all the parts that really wear with age have been replaced recently even the rear drums are brand spankers
Red_SXi

10th Dec 03 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
WARPED

10th Dec 03 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if they write it off and pay you, u can buy it back of them at a lower price as well (if thats worth doin, i havent seen the damage though)

though that does mean it will be on the v-car thingy

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by WARPED]
Greasemonkey

10th Dec 03 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look at the pic next to me post thats my damaged car!!! look in my garage for a rear veiw you can see the bent axle, the boot floor is also bent

New Poll