corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Remote Wire

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remote Wire
James@CCC

User status: Offline
10th Nov 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe a stupid question, and i did try a search and couldnt find ne thing relevent, but...

I wired up my headunit and hooked up the remote wire and everything, im just curious as to what it was doing previously and if i should solder both the wire to the amp and the existing wire in the car to the remote from the headunit.

I havent noticed ne thing not turning on, but it must have been there for a reason

thanks lads
Richie

10th Nov 03 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only thing it would have been there for is for the MFD, now that you have cut the wire the date should be staying on the MFD when the unit is on instead.
James@CCC

10th Nov 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool
i had nothing showing there for a while and it used to piss me off, took my headunit out soldered my joints correctly and then the mdf showed me the date.
I was chuffed but never actually stopped to think what id done to make it happen

thanks

New Poll