corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MODIFIED CORSA ON 18s

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MODIFIED CORSA ON 18s
Dom

User status: Offline
6th Nov 03 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by divd23
cheers ralph
not lowering the price as its advertised elsewhere

well mate, you'll have to see what happens although this time of the year its a bastard to shift cars since people need the cash for xmas pressies. might be worth reposting it in the new year or sumthing when everyone is loaded again etc
However, no one is shagging anyones arse! Its peoples opinion on what the car is worth and 3k is REALLY whats its worth. If your not sure, go get in valued....then you can prove us all wrong otherwise
But yea its a nice car and well modded, although does have the hit of "boyracer" with it and its not the "best" corsa here, although that'll be my opinion.
However mate, hope you get it sold soon and get modding another car...although hopefully the sale of this car will tell you not to spend silly amounts of money at it and always look out for bargins
Good luck boss
Dom
Martin_C

6th Nov 03 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if most of the site dont like it, i certainly do, wheels have made a huge difference compared to the old ones, and i like the orange/white contrast, as far as i can remember its a tidy metalflake is it not?

i've seen this car in the flesh, and the work on it is top notch, just cos he doesnt parade around the site showing it off in owners galleries doesnt make it as good if not better than most on here.

good luck in selling it
divd23

7th Nov 03 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is his younger brother here, john just uses my name, im divd23 aka div aka david,

id like2 see 1 cleaner example of a car on this website plz...thats got the same engine in it, coz after all moddin is about being different, glasgow corsa c = wanker u wouldnt no the difference between ure pishy corsa and a mondeo, this isnt a slagging match, johns advertising the car in my name, so dont go dissing his car, for all of those who slagged this car, put up a pic of ure car ya bunch of bitches and show me a tidier piece of work than this, with less milage and better condition...loving to see wot u have in response.

martin ure right the car is a tidy metalflake, flippy orange with green!!

as for the rest of u ill eagerly await ure replys to my post (david) and see the so much wonderful car use lot have than my big brothers.and that goes for the ppl who slagged this car!
wayne hiscock

7th Nov 03 at 02:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

piss off

i got my mint perfect a1 shown n shine corsa gsi for 3k. that had 40k on clock.

and please get ur head out your own ass

my m8 just bought a m reg 1.2 8v for £800

and its clean.

so a bit of fiberglass adds 3.2k?

damm im in wrong business
divd23

7th Nov 03 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok here comes the other brother,hows it going am Andy ..yes theres david , then john then Andy,

ok guys the uncalled jealous comments not needed, johns designed his car they way he wants to, his spoiler was his choice and in his opinion he loves the way it looks, the wheels in white also his choice..so guys you should respect what hes done to this car, did you see it b4? jesus look at the difference and john doesnt go around parading it off i mean lets be honest..outta every1 off you lil bitches how many off u raggamuffins have actually saw this in the flesh..hmm? how many ppl say yes and will say they love the way this looks, as for the guys going nnooooo its not nice mummy and daddy wouldnt buy me 1 guys take the silver spoons out ure arseholes..and grow up! and every1 telling john put a 2ltr in it..why he isnt a boy racer and doesnt thrash this car around..so again who has a nicer example of this? post ya pictures here coz it'll be worth a look...cyas!

[Edited on 07-11-2003 by divd23]
highlander

7th Nov 03 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you would get £4000 FOR IT PAL, THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE OUT THERE LOOKING FOR SMART CARS AND LOW INSURANCE CARS, ITS JUST A BAD TIME TO SELL WITH CHRISTMAS AND THE WINTER COMIN UP, I HAVE A 2L 16V CORSA FOR SALE,

GOOD LUCK IN SELLING IT M8
divd23

7th Nov 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers andy, div, hylander, ralph, n martin.
the car looks minted n i wood also like 2see the others peoples cars that have critised this (except from corsaC dont wont 2frighten the children on this site wi ur shite)

ttt
glasgow_corsa_c

7th Nov 03 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i wood also like 2see the others peoples cars that have critised this (except from corsaC dont wont 2frighten the children on this site wi ur shite)

ttt

whatever
Ty_Harris

7th Nov 03 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You gotta admit he's done well keeping his advert at the top of the Classifieds page for the last few days.

Just note, I didn't criticise your car, just your ignorance at how much you think it is worth.

To be fair a car is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. So far no one off here is willing to pay anything for it, there just giving their opinions on it's worth!

I honestly don't know of many people who have actually sold a car via this website. Why not advertise it in Max P, Fast Car, Local Rag, etc You may get the interest your after!

[Edited on 07-11-2003 by Ty_Harris]
glasgow_corsa_c

7th Nov 03 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ty_Harris

Just note, I didn't criticise your car, just your ignorance at how much you think it is worth.

Exactly. I'mnot criticisin' the car...the cars nice.

Jsut tried to show him wat the realistic price would be
divd23

7th Nov 03 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u did criticise my car on page 1 u fat fuck
y u posting if u aint intersted? dont really care what people think the value of my motor is coz i know il get the 4k for it
another thing is corsaC looks beeter than ur car any day of the week!!
glasgow_corsa_c

7th Nov 03 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
dont really care what people think the value of my motor is coz i know il get the 4k for it

Why ask for offers, if ur set on wanting 4grand?

quote:
Originally posted by divd23another thing is corsaC looks beeter than ur car any day of the week!!

U can think wat u like mate, cos at the end of the day, ive done the car to how i wanted it. I aint thrown stupid big spoilers and vents at the car like its been modded by Max Power.
divd23

7th Nov 03 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just coz i got got the the money to do all of the mods at the age of 19 dosent mean its modded like
'max power' n what wrong wi maxy p??
cool car mag
Ty_Harris

7th Nov 03 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
u did criticise my car on page 1 u fat fuck
y u posting if u aint intersted? dont really care what people think the value of my motor is coz i know il get the 4k for it
another thing is corsaC looks beeter than ur car any day of the week!!

Which brother am I talkign to now ??
I have just read all of my posts from 'Page 1' and cannot find any insult or criticisim of your car.

I simply asked for it's engine size and gave some friendly advice on ways you may be able to make more money and offered an above market price for a car of your age and spec.

As for calling me a 'fat fuck' try growing up a little and stop throwing insults at people, your clearly dilliusional and at the risk of creating a judgement based on limited communcation via a solitary host, you need to see a doctor.
glasgow_corsa_c

7th Nov 03 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think hios post is actually aimed at me.

fuck it, i'm no even replying anymore as all hes gonna do is talk shite an act the key board hard man.

adios
Voyto

7th Nov 03 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, if i had the money to buy your car, i wouldnt want it just from the way you talk to other people on here. gives me the impression the car is not looked after at all. just my opinion mind
Scott

7th Nov 03 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can no cunt let the guy sell his car in peace ?
divd23

7th Nov 03 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers scott n that 'fat fuck' was aimed at corsaC for insulting my car not Ty_Harris.
the car has been looked after well never thrashed cleaned and polished twice a week

n corsaC i aint trying to act like the
'keyboard hardman'
divd23

10th Nov 03 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
FlamingCorsa

10th Nov 03 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, u should try putting the car in autotrader cos dont think u are getting anywhere on here:-(

its a nice car and can c that u have spent alot of maney on it! i am thinking of selling my car but scared of how much i an gonna loose! iaz
1.6 Sport BadBoy

10th Nov 03 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here mate, you can tell your 19, calm down a little, 2 easily offended. your car really is sweet and its true wot people are saying.....theres quite a lot of demands for kitted out, smaller engined cars. defo try sell it under moddified sections in mags and papers, otherwise, pop down to your local newsagents, check out the booking price for your car, i.e year, engine size etc and slap yourself in the face. coz your gonna be soooo frustrated to find out the booking price on a corsa 1.2 8v that is nearly 10 years old. if its any good to you, i paid £4700 for my 1.6 sport on a V plate 6 months back with full irmscher kit. hope u manage to sell it for a decent price matey -Ohh, and word of advice, try keeping your own replies related to your thread matey, least that way you wont get any bother and hopefully, you wont have to "send the lads round"

take a chill pills nxt time matey

good luck
divd23

11th Nov 03 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers FlamingCorsa
i am going to advertise my car on autotrader next week, i like your corsa its smart,dont advertise your car on here cause the just critise your car,and say its worth fcuk all.

i know i can get at least £4k on my car someone is wanting to buy it for 4k if he can get a bank loan......
CorsaBoy2k3

11th Nov 03 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wonder who that is john?

just hold on to it...til xmas..7 weeks...enjoy ur last 7 weeks with it..and keep it for me, u kno u really want to lol
RichR
Premium Member

13th Nov 03 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I were u Id look to seel it to some local 17 year old wh odoesnt knwo ne betetr - it'd make an amazing first car and I msure tis pretty well known in ur local area - as ne kitted car tends to be... u have more of a chance selling it to some1 liek that than u do on here - cause most peopel already have corsas. the work on the car seems very well done, and there r original touches - fair enough every1s entitled to their own opinion about how a car looks/sounds and is. but the lads done it in a style hes happy with - its his car in hsi style - so why does every1 slate him..

If I were u, I'd do what Jaffa did, have some graphics made up for the side windows - nothing ott, just white lettering with for sale - put a spec list maybe and see what happens - spec list depends on ur area as to wether its safe to do so or not.

good luck selling it, and dont get all fret up with people off the site. most members are ok. and as with nething u get teh occasional dickheads, wh onot only think they knwo it all, but also think their way has to be the right way..

hope u sell it soon, although it is the wrong time of year to sell a car (christmas bills for people etc)
WARPED

13th Nov 03 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put it in the paper, people on here are 2 aware of what u can buy a corsa for...

i managed to sell my sri 3 spokes with shit tyres for 135 quid in the paper!!! but wudnt get 40 quid on here for them

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MODIFIED CORSA ON 18s 24 database queries in 0.1077991 seconds