corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MODIFIED CORSA ON 18s

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MODIFIED CORSA ON 18s
J da Silva

User status: Offline
5th Nov 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got my sxi model car up for sale and its had a 1.6 dropped in it , £3450 on a T reg,as for gettin a visit? my lads do 'visits' for a living
Cybermonkey

5th Nov 03 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would say about £2500.
divd23

5th Nov 03 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here mate the fuckin paint job was 2k.
stop spammin my post
only people that are intrested in the car post plz

cheers john
glasgow_corsa_c

5th Nov 03 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by divd23
here mate i wouldnt be slaggin my car if i were u i know a couple of boys from torrance and they will tell me where u live,so do it again n u will be gettin a wee visit!

Garnz

5th Nov 03 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day your car is really nice and you think its worth 4k. Hardly anyone that mods cars gets the money back i got a standard 1.2 8v slow as shit. The only way you gonna sell ya car is maybe to someone that wants a to drop a bigger engine in it. 4K for a almost 10 years old corsa is kinda high as someone said before you can get new 1.6 16v Sport for cheaper. Up to you mate what you sell it for but you maybe waiting along time for someone to offer you 4 grand
divd23

6th Nov 03 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
M2RTY

6th Nov 03 at 09:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Demo

6th Nov 03 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

parkers reckons that its worth £1025 with average mileage so seeing as yours is about half average then say about £1200

and modifying your car only makes it worth less as there are less people that want to buy it.
Ty_Harris

6th Nov 03 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw - your got ripped off if your paint top cost 2k... your cars not even worth that
linzi_h

6th Nov 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

around my area you can get the job done for £300 or you just get my dad to do it! thank god for parents hey.

nice car though

if you are not going to take the abuse off other people then it is a waste of time to sell it on here, after all they are only trying to help you
bradfincham

6th Nov 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

divd23 - sorry mate you will get 3k tops for that!
as for everyone on here hardly affording an exhaust?? just look through the owner galeries and il think you wil see the quality of the uks finest corsas on here, its just people like yourself that hamper the efforts of others on this site

as for sendin the boys round? if they all look like you we are going to shit ourselves! saying things like that dont get u no where
Bart

6th Nov 03 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People are wrong mate.
Ur car is pretty smart looking, but 3k tops is what you'd get.
I spent around 2/3k on my corsa (see garage) and i only sold mine for 3k too. and its an L reg Sri, not a 1.2.

You'll never ever get back the money you've spent on the car mate.

Imo i dont like the spoiler.. i guess they dont call it a spoiler for nothing.
Rest of the car looks well nice.

p.s you wont sell your car while your slating everyone on here, chill winston

Red_SXi

6th Nov 03 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not worth much at all. Whats going on with that spoiler? it looks like a mini scate boarding ramp. Also tell your friends from "torrance" that they must be well hard and everone on Corsasport is scared of them
Nismo

6th Nov 03 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im sure you will find some one to pay 4K , i mean theres lots of mental homes accross the UK most people in there are blind
symonpl

6th Nov 03 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think you're all being a little bit hard on the guy!!!

it's a cracking car you have to admit, but theres no chance it worth 3 grand!!!

2k at the most.
divd23

6th Nov 03 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who said iam looking for the full amount back on what i have spent on the car?
anyways if none of you are interested in buying this car stop reply and being cheeky

the post does not say
''how much is my car worth''

as for 2k wat u gona get for that eh a kick in the fukin balls¬!
Kris TD

6th Nov 03 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3k MAX, there was a fully kitted up 2l corsa, same kit as you flip paint up for 2k on here a couple of weeks ago.
Sparco

6th Nov 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its an L reg, a 1.2, has a funny spoiler, a colour most people wouldn't be seen dead in and it has white wheels, now i'm not dissing white wheels but on the right colour car, not orange. Yeah, its got only 50k on it which is a good thing but bodywork also goes on a 10yr old car, not just the engine. If you've spent 7k on it since May why the fuck are u selling it, surely enjoy your car because at the end of the day you created it. Be it a masterpiece or monster, in different peoples eyes.
Rule is, Everyone knows you don't get nowt back for modding a car, you make it harder to sell and you get less for it.

Sparco
divd23

6th Nov 03 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my car is the same colour as rich s,and everyone thinks his colour is smart but now everyone is replying saying they wouldnt be seen did in a car the colour of mine......when its the same........
the reason i am selling my car is cause i want to modify something else
jm960326

6th Nov 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say 2k. Finchy knows how much they are worth. Look at his, and so does everyone else. I sold mine, now Brad's, 19's same kit as yours but a 1.6 16v. V reg. U dont get back what U pay for them.
Dom

6th Nov 03 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the end of the day mate, you aint doing anyone else offers and fair enough you may be selling your car for 4k, but if people are saying you'll get 3k tops, then why not trey lowering it abit and see what happens. I mean its been up here for a good few days and no one is interested, so lower it and see what happens, it might work
As for sending the boys around, shut up! You aint gonna be selling a car by coming out with comments like that

anyways mate, its a nice car....although it aint worth 4k, but hey im not the one who is selling it so....anyways, hope it a goes well mate
Screaming Vtec

6th Nov 03 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4k is Decent car money..
CorsaBoy2k3

6th Nov 03 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you's are all arseholes man ...i dont know what u got against him.. but, he has a well nice car, and u's are all saying.. "2k..blah blah" john is right n' saying for 2k u can get a kick in the balls cause..a pop on now and again..and i check cars for sale.. and i see things like a standard corsa..and every1 is pure "aww thats nice..man, 4k easy!" n all this...pure shagging eachothers arse's, then it comes to one of the best corsa b's on this site and u's all put it down... u must have a problem with john or sumthing? cause this is the only real nice car ave seen get put down so much!

(its ralph btw john lol )

[Edited on 06-11-2003 by CorsaBoy2k3]
K100RSA

6th Nov 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont agree with the slagging of the car, but think that you might have to wait a while to get that for the car, mine was sold for £1600, the engine fitting kit, suspension and wheels cost that, so basically gave away the car,£500 alarm and private plate etc etc etc, have you tried the moddified cars section of autotrader?

good luck with it.

Tony
divd23

6th Nov 03 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers ralph
not lowering the price as its advertised elsewhere

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MODIFIED CORSA ON 18s 24 database queries in 0.1910710 seconds