corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ANYONE FITTED RIEGER REAR???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ANYONE FITTED RIEGER REAR???
STEvieXE

User status: Offline
1st Nov 03 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone. finally got my car stripped and offered up new bumpers 2day. tho i set my reiger rear up to my old bumper and it really cant be that difficult to fit. ive got a feelin ive maybe received a pre 97 extension rather than a post 97. how could i tell tho and even so its been over a year since i bought the thing. tho im sure ill get it one some way or another... lol...
STEvieXE

2nd Nov 03 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
AdamF
Premium Member

2nd Nov 03 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doubt it mate not a diy job really imo so not many will have done it
corsa_godfather

2nd Nov 03 at 23:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got 1 off icy.in 2 bits though.had to smooth it in thought.not finished yet
romeo t

2nd Nov 03 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i fitted mine. u shud chop the bottom of the old bumper off. y exactly wont it fit?
CRB 553

3rd Nov 03 at 00:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did mine myself with sikaflex, not that hard although was the hardest bodywork job av done..just gettin it lined up perfectly and clamped without it moving is a bit tricky.
romeo t

3rd Nov 03 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also before fitting it where ru goin to put ur plate, and plate light. i made up some brackets and fitted it in the centre recess
bradfincham

3rd Nov 03 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its an easy job, i just took my exhaust off as that was in the way of the bottom lip,
then i offered the bumper up, marked where it should sit, was level with the bottom recess of the old plastic bit on the old bumper
sikka flex it on, clamp it up, then filled the groove in, took to get sprayed, welded exhaust brackets on new angle so it would sit in the left hand pocket
STEvieXE

4th Nov 03 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah that was my first move to fitting it. cut the bottom lip off. it should fit nice if i do that. and im a panel beater by trade thanks... havent started it yet tho. still working on PSG piece of total shit quality font bumper...
STEvieXE

4th Nov 03 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im going to put my plate into the centre recess also...

New Poll