corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What do you think the motorway limit should be?

Poll: What do you think the motorway limit should be?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What do you think the motorway limit should be?
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 03 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

misdotcom - they also have a higher mortality rate in accidents than we do - that compared to less accident means they have far more serious accidents than us - just comparing accident rates doesnt prove nethin -u have to compare serious accident rates........... on top of that tehre are very few autobahns left in germany - they r becoming scarce as the eu imposes more and more restrictions on speed and the autobahn style roads -
Marc

23rd Oct 03 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mistdotcom
think we should have autobahn's like ze germanz they have a lower accident rate than the uk and they have no limits.

this is because your fucked if you misbehave on the autobahn!!!
M2RTY

23rd Oct 03 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think less accidents will happen if people are taught how to drive at spped properly

the new test will help a lot, the cars are able to cope with the high speeds yes, but the drivers arent!
vibrio
Banned

23rd Oct 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be like france 80mph in good conditions 60 in bad
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Oct 03 at 11:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for once I agree with vibrio - I already posted that idea on the front page tho
Mistamist

23rd Oct 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
misdotcom - they also have a higher mortality rate in accidents than we do - that compared to less accident means they have far more serious accidents than us - just comparing accident rates doesnt prove nethin -u have to compare serious accident rates........... on top of that tehre are very few autobahns left in germany - they r becoming scarce as the eu imposes more and more restrictions on speed and the autobahn style roads -

Well if im traveling at 120mph and have a smash then i would expect to die, but knowing this, personally i wouldnt travel at this speed, what ever anyone else thinks is up to them but speed limits are useless cos the majority of people break the speed limit on a daily basis.

I have a 1.2 so speed limits mean nothing to me as i spend the entire jorney trying to reach this speed.
Daimo B

23rd Oct 03 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Driving in France was good. Speed limit was 70mph ish in the wet and about 80mph in the dry (different speed limits for diff conditions).

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What do you think the motorway limit should be? 22 database queries in 0.0097349 seconds