corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A new movie of my car 0-95

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A new movie of my car 0-95
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Oct 03 at 13:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sexual
dave17

9th Oct 03 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no not a sexual relationship either. but i can set u up on a blind date if u like? but u must supply the ky
MattyB

9th Oct 03 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i had some1 like u come up behind me doin mental speeds, like what u do to the fezzy in that clip, i wouldnt be too happy. I'd probably slow right down, and then when u go to fly past, keep level so u can get back onto this side of the road, and vica versa slowing down.

sound bit cruel? Nah, its just that i dont understand why u cant keep reckless driving like that for race tracks etc. Instead u go round pissing other drivers off.

Obviously its not just u, but showin a clip like that, i'm suprized u didnt get more of a grilling than u did.

Matt
dave17

9th Oct 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i actually pulled upto that fiesta i was doing about 65/70 because the van that passed the other way looked like a police van, so i slowed down. also that fiesta was only doing 50mph on a 60mph road. so i was entitled to overtake it.

and asi said before, i only drive like this because i had my mates camera, it was late, and its a fast road. i do not drive like this normally.

[Edited on 09-10-2003 by Dave17]
Dr Pepper

9th Oct 03 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave17
when i actually pulled upto that fiesta i was doing about 65/70 because the van that passed the other way looked like a police van, so i slowed down. also that fiesta was only doing 50mph on a 60mph road. so i was entitled to overtake it.

and asi said before, i only drive like this because i had my mates camera, it was late, and its a fast road. i do not drive like this normally.

[Edited on 09-10-2003 by Dave17]

so........
You only slowed down because you thought you saw a police van.
You were only endangering other road users because your tit of a mate was filming you. You overtake cars because they are going slower than you.

right.....I f i was driving like that i would be embarrased to have it filmed...not so much because it was dangerouse...more because it it was shit

You are not allowed to overtake cars that are under speed limit- conditions must be safe to overtake.

whats the point in killing your engine just because you pracyise 0-60's and find it quicker this way...its a 1.4 mate

PS- i drive a 1.2 so im not boasting or anything- just dont really see the point of that video- you must have known you were gonna get slated putting it on here
dave17

9th Oct 03 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

so........
You are not allowed to overtake cars that are under speed limit- conditions must be safe to overtake.

there were no other cars? so y is it unsafe? its a straight road?! it was night so i could see headlights!! errr i dnt think u could do safer overtaking! (unless on a motorway of dual carriageway etc) ?!
X3DOS

9th Oct 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave, I love you.
Steve
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

James nose i love him dont u james?
dave17

9th Oct 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jeez guess im just loveable 2day! only got 1 asshole though? u and steve may have to fight it out
X3DOS

9th Oct 03 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve, Hans nose best, and thats a fact. Would you like to ride my mound ?
Steve
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes please huni

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A new movie of my car 0-95 22 database queries in 0.0150599 seconds