corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » upgrading my ice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author upgrading my ice
koolkorsa

User status: Offline
4th Oct 03 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

upgrading my ice

at the moment i got a basic sony cd player, cheap pioneer 13cm in the front doors and then some infinity 6x9s in the back shelf.
I wanna keep the 6x9s. But i want new door speakers and a new mp3 headunit. I've narrowed my headunits down to

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2107

or

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=2193

I prefer the alpine but is it really worth 150quid more, i fink that money could be spent better elsewhere. I am only poor!

Then i want some new door speakers, i'm facnying some infinity coaxils at around 50quid. Are componenets really that much better, i've herd everyone goin on bout them, but are they worth it.

Cheers.
CopyWrite

User status: Offline
4th Oct 03 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah get the alpine..itll be worth it.
yeah then get some comps n an amp...u dont have to buy it all at once, i certianly havnt.

New Poll