corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i need to replace my discs/pads on my SRi. shall i upgrade to 16v ones?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i need to replace my discs/pads on my SRi. shall i upgrade to 16v ones?
Sims

User status: Offline
13th Sep 04 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i agree from what i have read monkey magic, that the V6 ones will be bit dangerous without the ABS.

I'll give my local garage a call and see what they will charge for fitting the 16v set. i might slam my car 60mm at the same time.

I'm just bored of my car now and only keeping it for when i'm doing my 10 month temporary job, due to the fact i would clockin up megga miles with commuting.
Siberia

13th Sep 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dangerous? u'd want to really not know yer car to lock the brakes....

[Edited on 13-09-2004 by Siberia]
Sims

14th Sep 04 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol. well most people know there car. but with V6 braking disgned for a car alot lot bigger, in the wet it might be easy to lock a wheel. although most peeps would ease off the brake
Siberia

14th Sep 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

granted if you stand on them in the wet they'll loc up and u'll die acutally if ya stand on the in the dry they will lock up too

just take it easy on them and u wont have a problem....

BTW this is what v6 brakes look like behind 16's

that pic is cheekycorsa's car....

[Edited on 14-09-2004 by Siberia]

[Edited on 14-09-2004 by Siberia]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll