corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Greenstuff pads now, Rotors later...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Greenstuff pads now, Rotors later...
mwg

User status: Offline
   23rd Mar 04 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car passed its MOT yesterday but he said the front pads were almost on the limit. I had greenstuff pads & EBC discs on my last corsa and they were tops. Only problem is I havent got enough money at the moment to replace the discs and pads so I'm thinking of getting the greenstuf pads now and some Rotor discs in a couple of months. If I get the pads on with standard discs I know its not a problem but what about when I get eventually get the new discs? will I need more new pads to bed in with them or will the couple of months old ones work fine with them? dont know much about brakes!

Anyone got the Rotor Discs? Are they any good? and how much for corsa B 1.2 16v?
mwg

23rd Mar 04 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Red_SXi

23rd Mar 04 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll be fine when you put your new discs on, the pads wont take long at all to bed in with the new discs.

I sell EBC and Black diamond, give me a U2U if you're after a price

New Poll