corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to get the pulley off an ISUZU 1.5TD

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to get the pulley off an ISUZU 1.5TD
Rob Withey

User status: Offline
26th Sep 03 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Already looked in the faq under diesel tuning->maintenance like the sticky said. Was faced with an empty post.

Anyone done a cambelt on a 1.5TD and got some tips for how to get the pulley off? I am following the Haynes manual info - have undone the pulley to cambelt drive sprocket bolts (x4) and can't budge the pulley (puller keeps slipping off). I don't have to undo the large centre sprocket to crankshaft bolt do I?

TIA

Rob

--
http://www.nav.to/robwithey

[Edited on 26-09-2003 by Rob Withey]
paulr202000

User status: Offline
26th Sep 03 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just hit the front edge of the pulley with a hammer and it should just come off if not give it a spray with wd40 and try it again. dont undo the big bolt in the middle.

New Poll