corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Raced a saxo driver, I was the prick, hands up.........yeah right.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Raced a saxo driver, I was the prick, hands up.........yeah right.
sxi boy

User status: Offline
26th Sep 03 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you are full of shit mate

if u think you need to have a go at me then do it over u2u

like i said, my corsa sxi when std struggled to beat 1.1 saxos, but did not struggle to beat 1.2 8v corsas

expect the unexpected? yeh, cos 2moro im guna beat a skyline in my clio FFS

racing at 1.1 ans 1.2 level is nothin, wait til you're playin with the big boys then you'll realise just how insignificant your little story really is
kerzo

26th Sep 03 at 01:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I believe you are more a fool for thinking that you are the "Big Man" for keeping up with a 1.1 saxo...why else would you post up on here other than to brag??

You are more the prick for chasing him after he done something stupid just move on you dickhead from pointless races and keep it to the track. It's people like you that give other young drivers a bad name.
Makarus

26th Sep 03 at 01:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bollox to ya.

Thing is 1.2 is all I have, and when your racing similar powered cars it can be quite fun because its more about the driver than the power of the car.

I aint gonna start U2U'ing you, not even gonna get into it, your the one who started having a go if my memory serves.

And I didnt say expect the unexpected, kerzo did. And if you read my previous post you will notice that I rubished the idea of expecting the unexpected because of its logical flaws.

I dont think I am a big man at all, I had fun, I enjoyed it. Thats all I am really bothered about, thought I would mention it but obviously nobody is bothered due to the fact that everyone on her has high powered cars.

Now who is acting the big man?? You think your the dog coz you have a big engined car, fair enough, enjoy taking the cock??

@ you 2 thinking you are her to give out a lesson in whats right and wrong. Like I really give a flying fuck what you think....... @ you thinking I am actually bothered what you have to say.

Oh and at you the supposed big boy..............hahahaha.
sxi boy

26th Sep 03 at 01:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you werent that bothered then why such long replies
sxi boy

26th Sep 03 at 01:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy
quote:
Originally posted by Makarus
Question me all you want on how accurate my statement is regarding the 1.1 saxo, but I have never lost to one off the lights, and I have never even had one keep near to me on the twisties.

pmsl a corsa wont outhandle a saxo FFS

me supposedly having a go at you ^^^^

Makarus

26th Sep 03 at 01:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Long replies are so I can reply to everything said and also because I am bored but wont go to bed because of insomnia there is no point.

Oh and basically yes you having a go, saying a corsa wont out handle a Saxo when obviously it will because I have proved it many a time.
sxi boy

26th Sep 03 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that wasnt a personal insult at you. did that really warrant an insult from you? because i chose to question you??

right now this is me having a fuking go at you you little shite, i see twats like you in nedded up corsas all the time tryin to race each other and its fukin pathetic, you drive a shopping trolley FFS, it wasnt meant to go fast.......oh yeh, yours doesn't!!!!

i dont know shit?? yeh rite mate, whatever, but if you LOOK at std figures for 1.2 8v corsas and 1.1 8v saxos you will see that there is at least a 5 secons 0-60 difference, which is a hell of a lot

FFS grow up

Makarus

26th Sep 03 at 02:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All nedded up, bollox to ya. I know the kinda person you think I am, the ones who drive round with their neon washer jets and all that malarky, nah not my cup of tea, nice styling is my line.

Yeah on book I know the difference.
1.2 8V Corsa 0-60 in 18 seconds with 45BHP and max speed of 90.

1.1 8V Saxo 0-60 14.2 seconds, or for the SX/LX 12.8, 60BHP and max speed of 102.

Yeah I under stand those figures, doesnt explain why I have never lost to a 1.1 saxo though does it??

Dont try and tell me that I aint beating them when I know I am.

And if thats what you call having a go at someone I would hate to see you when your really angry, you would be about as scary a tellytubbie.

Oh and does this look all nedded up to you?? I think not.
mav

26th Sep 03 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew I would have something to come back to..

Chill out boy..Everybody posts up about races etc...
Doesn't really matter what engine size etc..

We have ALL done it from time to time...Raced on the roads and if you say u haven't I say your lying....

But chill.................Depends what roads etc your on, how many peeps in car.Driver and how 'mad' they are..

right my 2 pences worth.

MAkarus car looks nice...Smooth no 'ned' styling
SXi_Si_2002

26th Sep 03 at 02:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sxi boy
quote:
SXi Boy dont be thick, I am talking about my Corsa. Not standard Corsa. Decked 60mm on 15's full suspension kit also.

o your corsa sorry

forgive me for not paying enough attention to your pitiful little life mate

This all seems a very long winded argument, is there any point??? SXi boy, for someone not paying enough attention to his pitiful little life you are putting alot of effort into prevoking and carrying on the pointless debate, the guy is just telling us something, if you dont agree say so and leave it at that. makarus, respect others views if they are valid. there aint alot of point waisting time on this sh*t. i however have shite loads of time as i have got to stay at work till the early hours!

[Edited on 26-09-2003 by SXi_Si_2002]
mav

26th Sep 03 at 03:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said young man....
SXi_Si_2002

26th Sep 03 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
you would be about as scary a tellytubbie.

Well these are very scary, if you saw one shopping in tesco's, would you not be concerned?!?! I would, i'd run for the hills, and not those bright green ones in tubby land. thats one scary ass place! i ask you, a baby in a sun, coloured beings with TV's inbeded into them?!? this is not the work of something human is it..... boy its getting late. now i wont sleep when i get it coz im going to think fcuking la la is chasing me!!

GET BACK TINKY WINKY... GET BACK I TELL YOU!!!!!
mav

26th Sep 03 at 03:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HUGE rabbits too..................
MattyB

26th Sep 03 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow.......thats amazing.
Cybermonkey

26th Sep 03 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have a 1.2 8v. I do not believe dropping a gear actually made the car go any faster. It just made more noise.
Tom

26th Sep 03 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cudn't even be assed readin page 2, makarus you complete and utter spoon.

Stop calling people children n stuff you're a boy racer ffs so shut it
stubbsy

26th Sep 03 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i feel like a complete prick when i do stuff like that, u dont think at the time but afterwards i honestly feel embarassed to think i did it endangering other peoples lives aswell as my own. its never safe to race on public roads, save it for a track, my last 1 was an new astra turbo and he completely wasted me i nearly lost it on a corner though i slowed straight down after that realising what i was risking.
DAYZEE

26th Sep 03 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
I used to have a 1.2 8v. I do not believe dropping a gear actually made the car go any faster. It just made more noise.

Gambit

26th Sep 03 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.2 8v Corsa & 1.1 8v Saxo racing at the 40-45mph LMFAO

imagine if you where a car following them, you need to pull over and stop because you'd be laughin so hard at them

nothing better to brighten up my friday morning, fukin hilarious
MatthewR

26th Sep 03 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TOO SAVE ARGUEMENTS DONT POST ABOUT RACING! IF U BEHIND HIM KEEPING UP WIV HIM UR JUST AS MUCH OF A FOOL AS THE SAXO DRIVER FOR GOING AFTER HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE! IF YOUR CAR WAS FAST HE WOULDNT HAVE GOT PASSED YA!!!!!!!!!!!
Cybermonkey

26th Sep 03 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

People with faster cars talk about races up to 120mph, the 1.2 kids talk about races up to 50mph, then both the cars lose their guts and cant go any faster.
3CorsaMeal

26th Sep 03 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These stories are so gay
Cybermonkey

26th Sep 03 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it makes me laugh
Robbo

26th Sep 03 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit
1.2 8v Corsa & 1.1 8v Saxo racing at the 40-45mph LMFAO

imagine if you where a car following them, you need to pull over and stop because you'd be laughin so hard at them

nothing better to brighten up my friday morning, fukin hilarious

EXACTLY what I was thinking!!

PMSL at this post!!!
Makarus

26th Sep 03 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No that was the speed just after the corner, he lost speed where as I gained it. But I was restricted by his speed as to how fast I could go, also it would be increasingly more dangerous the faster you go.

Evisu, the comment about if my car was fast enough he wouldnt have got past, read the post, I was just tootling along, wasn't hammering it or owt, just cruising.

I have at times thought dropping a gear has only increased the noise an not the speed, but if you look at the speedo you can see it slowly go up mile by mile,

Fair enough maybe I shouldnt have let myself be provoked, I admit that, and that goes for both the race and this thread.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Raced a saxo driver, I was the prick, hands up.........yeah right. 22 database queries in 0.1174250 seconds