corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help wiv front door speakers!????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help wiv front door speakers!????
SpEeDfReEkStU!

User status: Offline
   17th Sep 03 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ello!! ive just put some new front doors speakers into my corsa and they were workin fine but then they just stopped workin!!!!! i used the origional speaker wiring so i couldn't have fuked up the wirin! has any one got any suggestions on wats causing them to stop workin ? u2u me or reply ! nice 1
CopyWrite

17th Sep 03 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u use the autoleads wiring adaptor thingie with the red and black cables?
if so u better take ur cards off n chuck the adaptor cables as they will keep commin loose, even if u tape em tight...they're pants!
better off crimpin some real terminals on.
langey

17th Sep 03 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i had the same problem, but it happend everytime i wound the window down. cut the wires, soldered them to gether. problem solved
SpEeDfReEkStU!

18th Sep 03 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice 1

New Poll