corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » life is shit

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author life is shit
l33t corsa

User status: Offline
16th Sep 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the very least name and shame the dealer.
M2RTY

16th Sep 03 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed with craig and l33t also
GIBBS

16th Sep 03 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Garage will be kept unamed at mo as advice from marv

i have spoken to citizens advice and traders rights place and basically said everything you lot have said, he does not have a leg to stand on at all it's just i will have to take him to court to get the money as he won't refund. it is so much hasstle and really not worth it
nice car but wish i hadnt bothered
thanks for every1's help and more advice appreciated if u can give.
he now won't accept the car back so it's going to have to be delivered here, is it a bad idea for me to take hte car back? otherwise it will sit in storage costing money for each day... what do u lot suggest
if i don't reply i'm off for lunch for a hour but be back so keep coming with help please

[Edited on 16-09-2003 by GIBBS]
Cosmo

16th Sep 03 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm...i dont think it matters whether you take it back or not, but if you dont then you will bebale to claim all the money back you've paid for storage off him I would of thought, so maybe best doing that!

It might not get to court if you get a lawyer to write him a letter, as he might think you wont bother to take it that far!
l33t corsa

16th Sep 03 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he doesn't have a leg to stand on then of course it's worth the hassle.

Shoot off a letter to auto express magazine, they have a couple of pages for shitty dealers, and they actually help out.
Tom

16th Sep 03 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'd basically seek some advice, not sure if i'm right but i'd say accept the car, if you can get a solictior to write a harsh letter it will probably scare the shit out of him.

Out of interest whats the car like, age milage how much it cost, and was the garage back street style or shinny style u know what I mean!
Tom

16th Sep 03 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't start kicking up too much of a fuss until you threaten him with some sort of court action, give him the speil, if that fails inform him that you are writing to all sorts of people, if that fails sue his ass, that is not on.

You should however have paid the warranty
M2RTY

16th Sep 03 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO:

i WOULDNT post his address on here as he will have you done for false acusations and (cant think of the word) where you basicly say bad things about businesses/people to make them look bad (even though its true)

id claim EVERY pennie bback from him, costs of AA, petrol, time odff work, storage etc

if you dont make him pay, think of all the other people he will rip off........

......you HAVE to do it!
Cosmo

16th Sep 03 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think what Marvs trying to say is that its your civic duty to get all you can out of this guy

Oh, and agree with Marv about the address, and naming him, atleast until you've won the case, he pays out, etc. Can get done for slander or whatever the written version of that is called!
Wolfy

16th Sep 03 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know the place you got your car from marv.... i aLMOSt got a calibra from them 2nd hard of course.... aside from the fact it was cut n shut yet the paper workd didnt show it not did the documents that came with it.... it looked okay. they do all sorts of dodgy stuff there. some of the cars were either involved in a crash or falling to bits.
Cosmo

16th Sep 03 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was GIBBS who got the car, not Marv
Wolfy

16th Sep 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whatever.
Cosmo

16th Sep 03 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M2RTY

16th Sep 03 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I think what Marvs trying to say is that its your civic duty to get all you can out of this guy

Oh, and agree with Marv about the address, and naming him, atleast until you've won the case, he pays out, etc. Can get done for slander or whatever the written version of that is called!

yeah its a version of slander (cheers for the help on that word, didnt want to look a fool lol)
M2RTY

16th Sep 03 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Calibra2zero
i know the place you got your car from marv.... i aLMOSt got a calibra from them 2nd hard of course.... aside from the fact it was cut n shut yet the paper workd didnt show it not did the documents that came with it.... it looked okay. they do all sorts of dodgy stuff there. some of the cars were either involved in a crash or falling to bits.

the paper work WOULD NOT have showed it as this is VERY ILLEGAL and if you can tell just by looking at the main shell of the car then it will be a crap job and any1 trying to sell one is basicly stupid!
GIBBS

16th Sep 03 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do like the car, and if it can be fixed under warranty no costs to me do you think i should just get money back whatever and do sommat else or keep if i can get fixed? it is nice with leather etc..
and won't find one as cheap (cheap cause of bubbling paint bits)
Wolfy

16th Sep 03 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

marv, i only noticed when i looked under the car and saw some dodgy body work stuff.

gibbs this is why its probly cheap. cause its mullered.
l33t corsa

16th Sep 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you like it then keep it.
GIBBS

16th Sep 03 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it's not that bad tho, will cost a bit to fix but not massive damage.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » life is shit 22 database queries in 0.0112350 seconds