corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » im trying to arrange a meet in northamptonshire (silverstone way)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author im trying to arrange a meet in northamptonshire (silverstone way)
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Nov 03 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all in all it was a good meet, apart from corsa120 nearly wipin me car out lol, dunno what happened there!!
Red_SXi

8th Nov 03 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh was ok, could have been a few more people there but nae bad.

Broster your car is LOW, how low is it exactly? And also you have HUUUGE front disks
broster
Premium Member

8th Nov 03 at 09:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id say its lowered about 75mm front and 85mm rear! its got 288mm cally turboi breaks on it, so it stops well!
KittedCorsa

8th Nov 03 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i agree was a not a bad turn out.
good 2 put faces 2 names.
hope we get another one organised b4 crimbo ppl
broster
Premium Member

9th Nov 03 at 18:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres one already bin sorted, also a convoy to mk cruise http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=101037
Greasemonkey

9th Nov 03 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry i couldnt mate it people, I went to the RAC rally this weekend, i wasnt meant to be leaving till saturday morning but me mate did all the organising and decided it was better to leave on the friday night, he was driving so didnt have a say, hope it went ok, i will make to the next one,
sorry again
broster
Premium Member

10th Nov 03 at 10:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put ur name down in the other post, convoy to mk cruise mate!!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » im trying to arrange a meet in northamptonshire (silverstone way) 23 database queries in 0.0096352 seconds