corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door Lock Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door Lock Help
Luke1.4

User status: Offline
11th Sep 03 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My corsa has central locking a deadlocks. Yesterday when i went to unlock my door it was hard to unlock and ever since has been a b*****d to open i have to keep locking and unlocking the door so i can get the key out. I just took the door card off and had a look and it looks like one of the levers for the deadlock has snapped. Im just wondering if this has happened to any1 else and is it repairable or do i need a new lock and also is any1 know the price of this as im sure it wont be cheap. Sorry for the essay and thanx for help in advance
Mistamist

11th Sep 03 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a remote central locking kit it will be about the same price as getting new locks
Luke1.4

11th Sep 03 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got remote locking but it doesnt work deadlocks if i costs a lot to repair i'll get a decent alarm and de-lock the handles because i thik the standard corsa alarm only works when deadlocked?? not sure
Luke1.4

11th Sep 03 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

New Poll