corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Juddering

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Juddering
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
9th Sep 03 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Think i might have found the reason why my car judders all over the road when i break.
The twat's at the tyre place i went to have cross threaded one of my wheel bolts in the rear drum, so you can only tighten 3 could this be it.
And i got to change the drums now dont i to solve the problem? is the thread in the drum thats gone not on the actual bolt

New Poll