corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Corsa (bodyshop pics), Ideas for bonnet please!??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Corsa (bodyshop pics), Ideas for bonnet please!??
ThugSTar910

User status: Offline
7th Sep 03 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye thas a gd idea legend. Just a like double slit vent in 1 corner of the bonnet, cheers blud. Check some pics soon to se wat it turned out like.
stubbsy

7th Sep 03 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about something like that?????
ThugSTar910

7th Sep 03 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Those vents did appeal to me when R-tec first had them on theor 106, but i rekon there gunna get real common. only thing i can think of, is making a whole new vent or just cuttin some out.
Savinforcorsaproject

7th Sep 03 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh ur right m8
starkmotorsport

7th Sep 03 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the bumpers and arches seperate? Sorry if this is an obvious question, but if they arent they'll crack on the first bump you go over.

The kit is smooth with flowing lines etc so a jap style or drastic bonnet would look stupid.

Why not go for something different like a replica custom made Metro 6r4 bonnet with the two bulges? Or one F40 vent over the air filter like the 206 WRC has?

Either that or nothing. Big F50/GT4 vents look stupid-no matter what anyone says.

Oh and as for the front of the car, Id leave the grille as it is and mesh it and all the other holes. If you want an idea of what I mean, email me for pics.

[Edited on 07.09.03 by Corsa Rally Car]
Scott

7th Sep 03 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa Rally Car
Are the bumpers and arches seperate? Sorry if this is an obvious question, but if they arent they'll crack on the first bump you go over.

[Edited on 07.09.03 by Corsa Rally Car]

incorrect
starkmotorsport

7th Sep 03 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry, second bump.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Corsa (bodyshop pics), Ideas for bonnet please!?? 22 database queries in 0.0096970 seconds