corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help needed..... Head Unit Fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help needed..... Head Unit Fitting
Noonster

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 03 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car was booked in on saturday morning to get my old headunit taken out off my dads Vectra and get it put into my Corsa and the original put back into the Vectra...

But the guy has now said he wont do it......... He fitted the HU in the F*cking first place, but says he wont do a take out, not even when its his own work..... the other day he was all up for it.....

So basically Im left having to do it myself .... and I know nothing about this....

Right how do I get the old one out and get the original back in (Vectra)
How do I ge this then put in the Corsa, and wired so that the steering wheel controls work??
SteveW

3rd Sep 03 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate to say it BUT.......

Go down to your local Halfords store, and ask one of the muppets on the Ripspeed desk.

Would be a lot easier for them to show you then for us to tell you

Steve..
Noonster

3rd Sep 03 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK mate, thanks anyway
Richie

3rd Sep 03 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a pain in the ass to try and tell someone how to do, yet its really quite simple. You should go back to halfords and complain, they should take on most things.

The guy down our ripspeed is doing full sound deadening and split charge systems

New Poll