corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting Springs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting Springs
whitter45

User status: Offline
   29th Aug 03 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there anything extra i need when fitting 40mm lowering springs to the original dampers.
Cheers people any advice appreciated. I will in time up rate the shocks just a question of getting money together
M4tt

User status: Offline
29th Aug 03 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as you've spring crompressors and all the other tools you shouold be ok mate.

New Poll