corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quoted ££££ for Re-Trim!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quoted ££££ for Re-Trim!!!
Tommy

User status: Offline
27th Aug 03 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might wanna try n get in otuch with Matt C about this
stubbsy

28th Aug 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah going to trax, just booked hotel. looking forward to it from what ive heard about it from past years, should be big!
bradfincham

28th Aug 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a bloody bargain, i went to carisma - the best quality you would ever find though,
they want £1900 to retrim door cards, front seat and rear seats and rear cards in black with silver centres, thats all in leather
m4tt_c

28th Aug 03 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got my seats, door cards, all pillars, roof lining, centre console, dash all retrimmed in leather and alcantara for 1600, but i took all the bits out myself and refitted them
Fear

28th Aug 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m4tt_c
i got my seats, door cards, all pillars, roof lining, centre console, dash all retrimmed in leather and alcantara for 1600, but i took all the bits out myself and refitted them

Im gonna suggest i take everything out myself and that

He said he would take the dash out trim it and put back in for £600, which i thought was quiet good!!!!!

And i will say again he is re-building the front seats and then building on them again, so i think its a fair price
Fear

28th Aug 03 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bradfincham
thats a bloody bargain, i went to carisma - the best quality you would ever find though,
they want £1900 to retrim door cards, front seat and rear seats and rear cards in black with silver centres, thats all in leather

Personally think its at the same level as carisma
RichR
Premium Member

28th Aug 03 at 22:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as is stubbsys^^^^^^ we compared it to the likes of kellies pug 106 etc,at donny south and his interior is just as good

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Quoted ££££ for Re-Trim!!! 22 database queries in 0.0117772 seconds