corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What shall i do?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What shall i do?
Craig6682

User status: Offline
24th Aug 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can afford it then get your own place together, best thing i ever did. I don't think i could ever live back home.
Craig6682

24th Aug 03 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Phil321
give him a smack if he hits her again. you never know, if he is that violent, your missus could be next.

He's got a point here. If his wife is too stupid to put up with it then thats up to her but it looks to me like your GF really needs your help here.
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes thats what i am thinkin,i reackon that i should take a back seat and if he smacks either of them again then take action? what do you reackon?
DSON

24th Aug 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UPDATE: i have just had a massive argument with her dad and its looks like its all goin out the window he has told her that she cant see me again.
i am fucked up now
Craig6682

24th Aug 03 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DSON
UPDATE: i have just had a massive argument with her dad and its looks like its all goin out the window he has told her that she cant see me again.
i am fucked up now

From experience, from my own family. You will never win the argument. I hope you can mate with your problem. I don’t wanna say to much but basically I left home because of all the arguments. I feel sorry for my sister now but she can get out if she wants. Whenever I go around there I’m like, I’m glad I got out of here.
DSON

25th Aug 03 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my life is f@cked now, they are making loads of decisions for her and i cant bear it.wat can i do now.

i just wanna get hammered everyday..
CORSA NUT

25th Aug 03 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You might have to just take her away from them!

Get her to tell them what she wants.
DSON

25th Aug 03 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

her parents wont listen to her ans they wont let her go. they ahve taken her mobile fone from her and they are guarding the house phone.so i cant talk to her or get near to her.
they are doingmy head in now.i need to think of a plan cos i am gettin desperate now.
DSON

26th Aug 03 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wanna kill him

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What shall i do? 22 database queries in 0.0127399 seconds